The Church Commissioners Annual Report 2019
Press release from the Church of England
Church Commissioners for England publish their 2019 Annual Report
The Church Commissioners for England, the endowment fund of the Church of England, published today its Annual Report for 2019.
Key results include:
- The Church Commissioners made a positive return of 10% in 2019
- Value of Commissioners’ investment fund stood at £8.7bn (year end 2019)
- Church Commissioners post eleventh successive year of positive returns
- The total return averaged over the past 30 years at 8.5% per annum.
- The Church Commissioners contributed approximately 15% of the Church’s annual running costs.
- In 2019 £19.4m was awards in SDF to 11 projects in 11 dioceses.
To download a copy of the full report, please click here.